The Other Side of the Mountain
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Lukas!
I finally have photos of my grand 'phew, born on December 9, 2012, in Karlsruhe, Germany.
Welcome Lukas!
We'll get to welcome him fully into the fold when he comes to the states in March.
Grand 'phew, I love your slippers.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
H. Gillham
View my complete profile
Popular Posts
"Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is?"
I rarely listen to the car radio anymore. I have CDs. I have an I-Pod. This morning, David took my car and filled it up with gas. Awww. Yes,...
Western Auto and bikes...
The first job I remember my Daddy having was managing a Western Auto on the south side of Atlanta. For those of you who do not know that sto...
Scott "Boots" Harper
When I looked out into my classroom, for the 33 years I taught in the public school system, at the faces of the students I taught, I never...
For the Love of a Cat
Keats Our beloved cat Keats has had a hard week -- actually, she's had a hard couple of months. On Monday, Keats had surgery to remove a...
Blog Archive
►
2015
(6)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2014
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2013
(41)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
▼
January
(5)
Young Men and Fire
Lukas!
Nobody does it like Sara Lee.
A Private Life
And again, it's over...
►
2012
(52)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(109)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(147)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(15)
►
2009
(87)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(12)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(20)
►
May
(1)
Followers
Visitor Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment