Monday, February 13, 2012

Dog Survelliance

Beach morning.
 Me no see.



Because.

I have watch.
Dog watch.
Otherwise. 
Dog come bounding.
Roll on back.
Feet in air.
For human attention.
Incomprehensible.
He needs cat lesson.
Never perform.
Try to teach Gigi, dog of Nan Friend.
 Ignore me.
Nan have crack cookies.
I  no fall for that.
Cause.
I Cat.
Gigi dog.


Meanwhile.
Sunset.
Last night.



Dreaming of lizards.
Small birds.
Tuna.
In dream.
Lizards limping.
Birds slow.
Tuna.
Really slow.

 Then.
 Senses kick in.
Know dog coming.
Soon.
 
 So.
 Poof.
Awake.
Vigilant.

 I watch.
Stealthily.
Barely swatting my tail.
And.
 

He showed. 
Knew it.
Nick.
Of beach house.
He looks.
I stare.
Then.
Because of my awesomeness.
He leaves.

Always.
Know.
Where dog is.

And.
Pretty sure.
Beach dog Nick has.
Cookie addiction. Like Nan Friend dog.
More later.

If I get my Garbo time.


7 comments:

  1. Gigi sez:

    Cat no know what cat miss.
    Cat jealous.
    Cookies = good.
    Cookies shaped like bones = better.
    Chewy cookies taste like bacon and look like bacon = the bestest.
    Human rub dog belly = priceless!

    Cat should try to like dog.
    Cat need interpetsonal skills.
    Dog want to be cat friend. *lies*

    Second thought -
    Cat no likey bones mean more bones for dog.

    Nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petals on a wet black bough.

    Thank you.

    Go cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I think you should use some of that free time to write a novel. I could help.

    For what that's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I so love these posts......Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to follow you, here, from Michelle's Graceful (with guidance from Michelle). I know I'm supposed to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol wow. you have a very talented cat :) love you friend. you are such a deep encouragement to me. thank you so much for all of your prayers and words... xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete