Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ladders, Hummers, and Rules


Not that easy.
Climbing ladders.

Just make it look so.
Cuz.
I'm pretty magnificent.


However. I.
Look pretty darn good sitting up here.
What a view! Of myself. That is.


Whoosh!
 Hummers! Hummers!
I love those little hover-ers.



What to do now that I am up here?
Few choices.

Oh.
 I don't do anything ever. Really.
So.
Never mind.
Such a silly, silly, dog thought! 



Pose.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
 I do this ALL THE TIME!
Enough.



BTW:
Big, ground creatures.
Are.
Deer.

Too big for pursuit. 
Plus, they're protected 
[No hunting signs everywhere -- like I'm gonna pay attention to that- bwha.
 Besides --  I can't/don't/won't read.]
 here in this mountain refuge.

Rules are for dogs.
Humans.
Vaccum cleaners.
Other cats.


Gotta exit.
That porch chair is calling me.
Hmmm.

Back paw not feeling anything.

That's it, paparazzi. 
Out of my face.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how marvelous! What a beauty you are Tallulah. What a climber, I am sure you were tuckered out after all that! I wish I had your wonderful green view :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... love the "dog thought" :)

    you are such a wonderful encouragement to me, friend. do you know this? thank you for all of your words on my blogs. for spurring me onwards. bless you. e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to be more like a cat, less like a vacuum cleaner.

    ReplyDelete