Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Hallelujah Hydrangeas!!!






I don't know what it was about this spring, but my hydrangeas have been on steroids. The blooms on the oak leafs are 12 inches in length -- spectacular. I've been working in the yard so much that I haven't been writing my stories. I know you're missing them. 

Ha.


FTR: 
 MORE IMPORTANT--------
Chipmunks lurk and linger under those hydrangeas. 

Plump and juicy.

Hold in paws.

Play catch and release.

Except not.
Release.

Me bite.

The flowers?
 Meh.

2 comments:

  1. Hi: They are lovely aren't they. My plant is under my front room window and is bursting with blooms. Glad you put up something. You were about to be put in an infrequent update file. Thanks for checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last flower image is fantastical! In my neck of the woods, I haven't seen a hydrangea yet.

    And that cat of yours? Here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty - I've got hay bales with mice nests (not to be confused with nice nests). Yumm-yumm.

    ReplyDelete