Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Readership Drive


I love this blogger, Michelle @ Graceful, and over the last year we have become "virtual" friends -

eh, it happens.

Friendships from the web world have been a blessing to me.

It's weird, but NOT all my web friends are from my General Hospital message board. LOL

I'd like to help Michelle get "her platform" ---

so, if you would, please click on this link and add her to .... well, whatever she says -- Facebook, Twitter, Google Reader, etc.

Thanks.

Michelle's Readership Drive

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, honestly Harriet? You are THE best. My gosh...I am just blown away. Thank you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey count me in, anything Michelle does is thumbs up. I can't wait to see what happens next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bit about the GH message board made me quite literally laugh out loud... because I have a feeling it's partially true. I'm in no position to judge, though.... I have my TV shows too! (cough cough SVU).

    ReplyDelete