Monday, December 5, 2011

Roughing It: Tallulah's Travelouge 793


Humans too busy to blog?

I no get.

This is what I see---

Sleep.
Eat.
Leave.
Eat.
Sit on Sofa.
Do again.
*shrugs*
How that busy?


Much like cat
EXCEPT

I no leave.

EXCEPT

Now.

Ride in car.
Again.
In cage.
I no like.

This time.
Silent treatment.

No let lizards know.
Or big worthless dog.

Here.

Watch.

Peer around lamp shades.
Now.
Get in tub.

Monkey here too.
Very Quiet.

Sneaked up on me.

I no like.

Palm tree fronds.
Spooky.
Like huge alien fingers.
No bird sit there.
Too pointy.

Note:
Not same kind of spooky
As car rides.

Humans leave.
Eat elsewhere.

While gone.
Bite shells.
Stare at dumb dog.
Make plans.
Create destiny.
Rub body many times on strange sofa.
Leave DNA.
Purrfect DNA.
*snickers*

Pelican. Seriously?
Wrong age, bird.
See Cretaceous.

Barking [stupid]dog in courtyard.
Waste of fur.
Couldn’t sneak up on a concrete statue.
Not even good at staring.





Meanwhile.
Look marvelous in sun.
Highlights my fur.

 
Should be model cat.
Well, I am.

 But...
No patience for cameras.
Too slow.

Gotta go.
Lizards awake now.
Sleep late.
Lizards.
Must be lack of fur.


1 comment: